The blog of a scatter-brained, overly emotional, tuba-playing anthropology major.Questions?
- I have my mama’s eyes, light blue with a dark blue ring around the outside.
- I like the shape of my face when I smile, and the weird way it looks like I’m doing it just for kicks.
- I can call myself “Kate the Tuba” and people are okay with it.
- My hands are small but really nicely shaped in my opinion, and I like to imagine I can see the shape they were in when they developed in the womb. (How weird is that?)
- I’ve got a really cool set of stretch marks on my sides from gaining a weight, probably the only advantage of doing so. They’re like fans. xD
Many thanks to wagglingeyebrows for sending me this challenge. I had to remember that I don’t dislike myself, which just so happened to be a funk I was in all day today and yesterday. Thank you.
I literally do not care about your gender, sexuality or skin colour.
I literally only care about whether you’re a nice fucking human being or not.
so basically you’re racist, sexist and homophobic
How, how, how, could that possibly be interpreted that way. Just that statement by itself is baffling.
Recently, I’ve taken to making decisions based entirely on doing the least amount of work possible. As a senior in college in my last semester, I see this as a pretty horrible thing. Plans that I tried to make with a number of people within the profession I’m entering into fell apart and I have done absolutely nothing to help the situation. It astonishes me that I’ve done this, and I am so embarrassed about the mistakes I’m making.
Rather than shit myself and cry like I would, though, I think it’s finally getting through my skull that this is where I put on my adult pants and cap and start functioning like the member of society we’re all meant to be. In whatever way I can, I have to repair the damages I’ve done through neglect. Friends, teachers, mentors, everything. Even my family could use more love.
Time to get some shit done.
Playing music over a group voice chat is like bringing a guitar to a party.